Thursday, September 29, 2016

Things are looking brighter!

You now know that I have been struggling with things over the last month as life continues on the path forward.  There are a lot of things to be concerned about in the world around us...but some days we need to take time to look around and realize that we are continuing in a path forward.  We are creating our own future each and every day.  We need to acknowledge our hand in the contribution to the world around us.  Yesterday was one of those days for me.  I can finally see some forward progress in my world.  Some corners have been turned and I'm on a truly healing journey.  It's been a year or two of many significant losses that finally seem to be easier to handle.  I am granting beingness to myself to grieve in the ways that I needed to grieve and at the times I needed to do so.  I have so many friends and mentors that constantly stood by my side and said what a great job I was doing and am still doing.  Thank you!  That is what propels me to look at the world newly each and every day.  While it's hard at times and I still feel guilty at times for being still here when others are not, it does get easier every day.

My future looks bright and I'm looking forward to the spiritual journey I'm preparing to embark upon next week.  As I strive to be the best being I can be, I am preparing for a few weeks of personal enhancement and figuring out how I can be the best person possible.  I also hope that I can identify and embrace some new purposes and paths to follow as the future unfolds.  I will keep you posted on my journey and hope that you will also embrace your own journey too!

Have a great weekend coming up.  Take time for you and share some of you with those you love.


3 comments:

  1. Life is a journey. So we'll spoken Becky. And if we are not moving forward in our Spiritual life, we are slipping backwards. May God bless you on your journey and hold you close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is a journey. So we'll spoken Becky. And if we are not moving forward in our Spiritual life, we are slipping backwards. May God bless you on your journey and hold you close!

    ReplyDelete