Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Life goes on

Today I'm struggling.  For no real reason..just feels like a struggle.  I met with a new perspective client for a big event..and I'm torn.  Do I continue on the path or is it time to make a new one?  And if it's a new one...what will that look like? 

I'm reconnecting with work and knowing I enjoy it makes me want to help.  Yet really I want to travel and not make the commitments to others that I might not be able to fill to the perfection level that I  demand of myself.  I feel a little lost with no clear direction in life.  I don't know what's right for me?  I feel guilty not wanting to work.  I feel guilty that my position is what it is because of a tragedy and loss.  It's a real struggle for me.

How do you handle crossroads in your life?  I'm heading to my church for some help in figuring out what I need to do in the next month.  Some spiritual healing is needed for sure. 

What I do know is that things will work out.  The pieces will once more become a whole. While today is not my best day ever...the future is bright and life will go on. 

Take care and make it a good day!  Tell someone how much you love them...now.

No comments:

Post a Comment