Sunday, September 4, 2016

Home Sweet Home

The best feeling in the world is walking into my house after having been gone for awhile.  I noticed that it still smells new even though it's nearly a year since I moved in.  I am a lucky girl to have such a lovely place to live in for the rest of my life as I choose.  I am thankful and grateful time have a home to always return to from my travels.  It's my safe haven from the stress and trials of life and the stressful world.  It's close to my children and I love that as well. 

It truly is the relationships in my life that are most important to me...and the experiences that I get to create with them when they allow me.  Van is not home and I miss him...but I will see him in a few hours.  He is a special addition to my life and I treasure what we have together.  

As I decompress from traveling and running the nearly two week conference for my VPEducation post for the last time...I have learned many lessons that one will share over time.  For today...this is enough.  I am home and feeling very grateful today.  On my way to the Eastern side of the state soon.  

Hope your day is a good one too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment