Monday, October 3, 2016

Long trip away

We are heading south for somewhere between 2 and 6 weeks for me to take another step or two on my personal spiritual adventure.  It feels like a great time to look at the future and imagine what  I would like to create and how I would like to do so.  I'm looking forward to gaining abilities that will propel me into the future. 

It's interesting to plan to leave for a month or two.  While I have been away that long, it generally was a short trip extended rather than a planned excursion.  I'm really excited and scared at the same time.  It will be exciting and fun no doubt...but anything that causes personal growth and change is a little scary too.

I will keep you posted as time goes by and share some of the gains with you too.  Have a great fall and enjoy the cooler weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment