Sunday, December 4, 2016

More Change

As time goes by there are continual changes that occur it seems.  I have leased the space in our office building.   probably the most difficult thing I have had to change and probably the last piece keeping me tied to the past. It's difficult to imagine that life would work out this way much less to live it.   However at this point I have a great solution ahead of me that week take a big load off as well.  And the people moving on are really nice and helpful.   While it doesn't make it ready it does make it easier.

If I can get the space cleaned out I will have moved mountains in my world.   It's so hard to explain how hard these tasks are when you are so connected to it...but like all else...I will get through it.  And on to a brighter new year.   Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment