Friday, December 2, 2016

Holiday Reflections

I sit tonight watching a Netflix show on the Rockettes Chrismas show that Brandi and I went to see just a year ago.  It's the same exact show - well rehearsed as it has been for years!    It was such a special time for us...but also one that would forecast so much change over the next year.  I find myself having to share my kids now with their spouses/significant others, with their jobs and their careers, and their hobbies and activities.  While that's as it should be, I miss them.  I'm sure you who have kids leave feel the same thing.  I'm thankful that they are happy and living their dreams.  That's the most important accomplishment a parent can have.

Time to make new memories and new traditions.  And have the happiest holiday ever!  The house is nearly decorated...and I wanted to share it with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment