Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Election is over

I for one am just thankful that the nasty election is over.  While there were not the best choices, the government will carry on.  With good people positive changes can be made - good people like you and I in the trenches of life.  We can start to make a difference right here in our communities.  Without the media that's all we would know.  So today - make a difference in someone's life.  Even a very small difference.  Buy someone a cup of coffee....give them a half hour of your time to listen to them and their needs and acknowledge them as a person.  Simple - inexpensive and worth it!  Start today.  Too much for you to do...then just give someone a smile and tell them to have a great day...That is enough.  You are enough at whatever level you are!  Try it and let me know how it goes.
As I begin to plan for 2017, decisions have to be made on what events I will continue to produce and which ones I must leave behind.  My purpose is to make a difference in the lives of those in my community, family, and life.  Without community support it becomes difficult to fund and continue...so my quest is to find people with common goals that can help.

Building all my dreams into one lifetime sometimes seems monumental and pie in the sky...but if I don't try I can never succeed.  So I will start with the brand new day that I have before me and see where it will take me.  I'm excited to go my global entry meeting and get that done!  Travel will be easier and since my outreach tends to extend past the borders, I will look forward to making it as easy as possible.  Tomorrow I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to take a painting class!  It's been a little while since I allowed myself the creative time that I long for everyday!

Go forth today and make a difference!  If you don't know how, ask...Smile and carry on!  Love your family and your friends - practice your faith and believe in yourself.  See the world is already a better place because of you!  Have the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment