Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Today's meanderings...

Perhaps I will start a non-profit that helps to make a difference.  There are so many worthwhile causes out there...for me it's about helping individuals and families...not administrations.  Worthwhile causes get down and dirty with the people they are helping.  I'm about natural healthcare as the first option, medical healthcare only after that if natural fails.  I am against drugs that make people commit suicide or do crazy things.  I'm about education that truly educates.  The current system is failing our youth.  I'm about giving people equal rights - protecting human rights for all. I'm about making businesses succeed and an economy that flourishes and prospers.  I want to help able people become more able so that this happens.  I'm about making the world a better place one person at a time.  I love to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment